Exam time is one of the most stressful times where students have lot of mental pressure for qualifying the exams. If you are undergoing the same stress of getting good scorecard in UGC NET exams then the following content is just for you.
We have come up with ten amazing tips to score good marks in UGC NET exam.
- Note down your syllabus in detail. UGC NET paper is usually given in two phases. There is one paper for each phase. In the first phase there are general aptitude questions testing your analytical skills and general knowledge and in phase 2 paper with questions about your concerned subject is given. According to expert teachers of UGC NET classes in Mumbai it is very helpful to note down the entire syllabus and do the preparation topic wise. If you notice something out of the syllabus in the exam paper, no need to panic. Just mark and do the questions about the topics you have already covered in syllabus first and then think about the other ones.
- Good reference books. There are plethora of reference books available in the market claiming to assist you in your UGC NET preparation. But it is always advisable to buy reference books specified by UGC itself. According to teachers at NET SET coaching in Mumbai these books not only help you in clearing your concept, developing logical reasoning and getting high practice but they cover entire syllabus of the exam.
- Prepare notes. One of the best ways to revise the entire syllabus in short time is to prepare notes at the time of studies. You should not only write the important topics and facts and points related to it but also use highlighters to increase the usability of the notes. Writing the notes will also help you in remembering the points. It is important to note that notes are only useful when it is clear, well written and allows you to revise entire syllabus without needing to open the book.
- Share your knowledge. Best way to make your concepts strong and remember it for a longer time is to try teaching those concepts to others. According to teachers at UGC NET classes in Mumbai when you are teaching a difficult concept to other person, it not only gets clearer to you but many other aspects of the concept opens up before you which you may or may not have thought of earlier.
- Time management. Time management is the key to success in UGC NET exam. According to teachers of UGC SET coaching in Mumbai it is not necessary to study every time for passing the exams with flying colors. On the contrary you should study with hundred percent focus in your study hours. It is always advisable to make a schedule and allocate time for various topics so that you are not confused in the end about what to study and what not to study. Strict adherence to time table is also very important.